Principal Environmental Consultant
- Job Number: AAP01192
- Supportive team culture with a strong focus on collaboration
- Manage the delivery of EIA and EIS for large scale transport projects
- Flexible and supportive work environment and culture
What will you be doing?
Due to recent project wins, Arcadis is looking for a Principal Environment Consultant to work on major transport infrastructure projects in Sydney and contribute to other works nationally. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate the preparation of Environmental Impact Statements
- Manage and deliver Environmental Impact Assessments
- Oversee the delivery of REF’s
- Identify opportunities for client development and preparation of proposals
- Work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary project teams, providing environmental advice to other Arcadis service lines.
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, you share our passion for improving the quality of life. You are a highly regarded environmental consultant and well networked in industry.
You will come to us with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience leading environmental work streams on transportation infrastructure projects
- Familiarity with the consulting industry and an understanding of the market
- A reputation for delivering high-quality work, building excellent team morale and client relationships
- Confidence in presenting both internally and externally and developing an internal brand with other business sectors
- Sounds knowledge of local infrastructure projects (waste, rail, road, renewables)
Who are we?
For over 75 years Arcadis Australia Pacific has been a leader inbuilt and natural asset design and management and we strive to create smart, sustainable solutions for our valued clients. To achieve this, we collaborate with the 28,000 Arcadians in over 350 offices around the globe on world-changing projects.
How are we different from others?
It is through our talented and passionate people and the unique combination of global knowledge and local expertise which enables us in shaping Australia’s future. We are proud to work on iconic projects that improve quality of life not just in Australia but around the world. Our culture puts people first. Where everyone has the opportunity to own their career and transform their world.
Why work for us?
You'll experience more than a career - you'll be working on industry-defining projects that will give you growth opportunities. The ability to work in an agile way means you can transform your world. And more broadly, the work that you do will benefit wider society.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis, and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- 2020 WGEA Equal Opportunity Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- 2020 Flex Able certified employer
- 2018 Great Place to Work certified employer
At Arcadis, we choose to deal with you directly. We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this role, so if you’re interested, please apply or visit our careers page for more information: www.arcadis.com/auscareers
If you know someone who would be a match or is also looking for an exciting opportunity, we encourage you to share this opportunity.
We invite you to also join our Talent Community and stay up-to-date with the latest Arcadis jobs and receive exciting email updates.
Job: Specialists & scientists