Veolia Australia and New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Coordinator to join our team on a two year, fixed term contract. Reporting into the Business Improvement Manager you will organize and facilitate the work of the Commercial Services Transformation Program. You will review how the program is progressing, plan and coordinate work efforts and raise and resolve issues while maintaining open and transparent communication throughout.
You’re an effective communicator with an analytical approach, a sharp thinker, fast-moving and incredibly organised. You enjoy looking at issues, seeing the constraints and developing solutions. This role will see you collaborate and liaise with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the business as you act as a conduit between them. It is a great opportunity to gain insights into the Commercial Services side of our business and to work on a diverse and genuinely interesting project.
You will be joining a newly created team that is passionate about making a difference in Veolia through their range of transformational projects and a focus on organisational efficiency. Please note that occasional travel will be required for this role.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 5 years’ experience in business/industry in a diverse range of roles
- Demonstrated project management experience and the ability to work effectively across multiple teams
- You are familiar with project management methodology (PMBOK, Prince 2, Agile)
- You work well independently but also thrive in a collaborative team environment
- You are a natural communicator and influencer, that adapts their communication style to the audience
Veolia operates in more than 40 countries and is the global leader in optimised resource management designing and providing water, waste and energy management solutions that contributes to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Growth, innovation, safety and sustainability are our highest priorities, which is reflected in our company culture. At our National Office, our 260 incredible employees thrive off our Green, community spirit, participating in team events, sustainable initiatives, office morning teas, monthly drinks, a social club, paid volunteer days and enjoy our fully stocked kitchens with fresh fruit, snacks, carbonated drinks/water and coffee machines.
Our ANZ awards include:
- Winner 2017 Canstar Blue Most Satisfied Customers Award - Waste Management Services
- Winner 2016 Australian Business Award for Community Contribution
- Winner 2016 Australian Business Award for Sustainability
- Winner 2014 Australian Business Award for Innovation
At Veolia we value diversity, equality and inclusion, we are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect. We welcome and encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply