Residential Landscape Project Manager
- Be a part of our growth, our business is expanding, and we want you to be a part of our journey.
- Manage, deliver and contribute to the growth of our diverse residential landscape project portfolio.
The Sustainable Landscape Company are market-leading specialists who construct beautiful and biodiverse residential landscapes for living.
Due to our growing portfolio of residential landscape projects, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who will estimate, manage, deliver, and contribute to the growth of our project portfolio.
Your role will be to manage and deliver our pipeline of residential projects, hit the ground running with projects located within Metropolitan Melbourne, reporting to our General Manager.
You will also have an opportunity to help shape and solidify our project management standards, processes and structure. If this role sounds like it’s for you, read below to find out more!
- Estimate, submit competitive tenders, manage works, and deliver residential landscape projects on time and within budget.
- Be the primary contact for multiple clients, responsible for all correspondence.
- Hands-on management of live construction activities, manage and lead site crews.
- Collaborate with our Landscape Architecture design team, interpret design elements, and ensure they successfully come to life in construction.
- Prepare, issue and oversee the schedule of works for assigned civil construction projects.
- Track productivity and resource use across the project life span.
- Issue construction programs, oversee live construction activities, providing direction to site supervisors and teams.
- Coordinate with our Construction Manager to ensure projects are efficiently resourced, assist in their absence.
- Help further grow our civil projects pipeline, represent our brand, and practice excellent client relationship management.
- Qualification in either Landscape Architecture, Landscape Construction, Project Management or equivalent industry experience.
- Previous experience in Landscape Architecture design is advantageous.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the residential landscape industry, previous experience managing multiple landscape construction projects.
- Experienced in the administration of residential landscape contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including consultation, facilitation, teamwork.
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and work with many stakeholders.
You will be joining a growing business with a high-performing culture that value people first, with a passion for delivering high-quality outcomes.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today with your Resume and Covering Letter via [email protected]
We request no agency applications or approaches.