Safety, Environmental & Quality (SEQ) Advisor
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
Fulton Hogan is currently seeking an experienced Safety, Environment & Quality (SEQ) Advisor to join the construction team based in Tasmania. You will be an integral member of this team, as Fulton Hogan look to expand their operations in the State.
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing support, advice and guidance in relation to safety to business units to ensure compliance with workplace Safety Plans
- Providing support to Project Engineers and Project Managers in delivering the safety, environmental and quality outcomes expected of them
- Attending pre-starts and conducting toolbox talks
- Preparing environmental documentation to identify and control the sites risks (i.e. Aspects and Impacts and Risk Assessment, EMPs, SWMS, Induction content, Emergency Response documentation content etc.)
- Undertake, safety, environmental and quality reporting as required (monthly reports, objectives and targets, client, approval requirements etc.)
- Conducting safety assessments and internal audits to assess safety performance and opportunities for improvement
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- Proven results as a SEQ all-rounder across all levels – crew to client
- The ability to build relationships across all levels
- Well-developed interpersonal and reporting skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness and ability to travel across various locations
If you feel any of these positions are a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises its REAL values of Respect, Energy & Effort, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and, as a member of the Diversity Council of Australia, we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.