Senior Ecologist - Newcastle, NSW
If you are an Ecologist looking for the next step then it’s time to join a well-established international consultancy in Newcastle.
This is a senior opportunity where you will be working alongside the Ecology Leader and NSW Manager on a number of mining, infrastructure, development and industrial projects across NSW.
This is a role for someone with both a flora and fauna background. A lean towards flora will be looked upon favourably.
Your role will include:
- Project management
- Client liaison and management
- Managing and designing field work (this includes recording & sampling data as well as guiding other ecologists in the field)
- Leading junior ecologists
You will need:
- At least 5 + years of experience as an ecologist in Australia (preferably NSW)
- A relevant science degree or equivalent
- The ability to work in Australia
- Bonus – Biobanking Accreditation in NSW will give you an edge in negotiations.
Salaries will be in the range of $85k -115k + super. Salaries outside of this range can be given to those with exceptional skill sets.
For more information please phone 0415 758 067 or email [email protected]