- Challenging and diverse projects
- Relaxed and flexible work environment
- Prospect of future equity participation
We are seeking a Senior Ecologist to join our highly successful team. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to grow within the company. We enjoy a relaxed, flexible and professional work environment where people are valued and get to work closely with leading senior professionals on a wide variety of interesting projects.
About the Role
This position will see you leading ecological field investigations, report preparation and biodiversity assessments and undertaking broader environmental investigations and impact assessments. You will supervise others and utilise your established contacts and networks for business development and marketing activities.
To be successful for this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualified ecologist with more than seven years’ experience, preferably within a consulting environment.
- Demonstrated botanical identification skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Working knowledge of relevant NSW and Commonwealth environmental legislation
- Sound experience with Sydney Basin ecology and undertaking ecological survey in the vegetation communities of NSW.
- BAM Accreditation and/or bushfire planning accreditation would be highly regarded.
- Drivers licence and reliable car
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful company and group of individuals who genuinely love what they do. In return, we offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
Please note, only candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]