Senior Environmental Advisor
At BGC Contracting, we go the extra mile for our people and our people go the extra mile for us. We call this level of commitment "110%", and we apply this same commitment to the way we work, treat our clients and look after our employees. There are many great reasons to work for BGC Contracting but the sum of these reasons all add up to 110%.
At BGC Contracting, all our teams are passionate about delivering to our clients. This means that we are on a steady journey of change and transformation believing that we can transform tomorrow.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Environmental Advisor to join the BGC team on an RMS project in the area of Grafton NSW. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Construction Environmental Management Plan. This will also include establishing environmental work method statements, advising on environmental matters, liaising with multiple stakeholders, conducting inspections, audits and compliance, maintaining registers, and reporting.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science or equivalent;
- A current Australian Drivers' Licence & construction white card;
- A minimum 5 years experience in road construction or similar projects;
- Ability to influence, build & maintain relationships with stakeholders;
- Initiative and creative problem solving skills; &
- Be highly organised with eye for detail.
If you can see yourself in this role, working for a strong stable company and with the autonomy to deliver in a rewarding environment offering career growth, excellent conditions and housing allowance, please apply.
Resumes from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.