Senior Environmental Consultant - Mine Closure
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Generating mine progressive rehabilitation and closure plans (PRCP), risk assessments, estimated rehabilitation and closure costs for Queensland.
- Providing advice regarding best practice mine rehabilitation and closure planning, as well as management principles to clients.
- Coordinating and manage sub-contractors as required.
- Engaging with a wide range of government and community stakeholders.
- Maintaining and growing client relationships and actively promoting our capability to key target clients.
- 4 to 8 years’ industry experience, preferably as a consultant in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualified in environmental science, engineering or similar.
- Experience in delivering progressive rehabilitation and mine closure plans.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills, ability to provide advice and high-quality outcomes to clients.
- Content working from home, with regular travel throughout Queensland an inherent part of your role.
You will be based from home (anywhere in Queensland) but will be required to travel throughout Queensland on a regular basis to consult with clients, stakeholders and promote our capability to key target clients.The role will initially be casual, with a transition to full time for the right candidate.
Trend is an up and coming ecological and environmental consultancy. We are committed to delivering the best possible outcome for our clients with a quality focus, while also supporting our team members to be the best they can be. We support projects all over Queensland and therefore can support our employees to also live/be based where they want.