SENIOR SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTANT – SYDNEY
Leaders in the field and as one of the largest sustainability practices in Victoria, Sustainable Development Consultants (SDC) are now expanding and are opening an office in Sydney to further support our clientele, including many who are based in NSW.
Accordingly, SDC is seeking Sydney-based Senior Sustainability Consultants to join us in engineering change.
NOW IS THE TIME TO BUILD BETTER, TO LIVE BETTER
Work with passionate, highly skilled individuals collaboratively assisting architects, designers, builders and developers in producing exceptional, innovative built environments for the future.
Create genuine positive environmental impact. Support leading design and construction teams in achieving and exceeding sustainability ratings, performance, efficiency and comfort – across a wide range of projects and disciplines.
At SDC you’re offered flexible working conditions and the opportunity to be nurtured toward a rewarding leadership role as we grow our Sydney office.
SO, WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An experienced Sustainability Consultant who meets all or some of the following:
- Has a degree in architecture, or environmental and/or building services engineering (or relevant related qualification)
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills (after all, we’re a client-facing consulting service)
- Has a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Has experience in preparing Green Star submissions for certification and is a GSAP (Green Star Accredited Professional)
- Is proficient with analytical engineering principles, detailed environmental modelling assessments, tools and leading industry-standard software. These include:
– Energy – DesignBuilder
– Daylight – DesignBuilder
– First Rate
– Section J DTS Assessments
– Section J JV2/JV3 Energy Modeling
– Passive House
– Enviro Development
- Is a specialist in any particular area including Life Cycle Assessments, Daylight, Waste or Energy Modelling
- Can meticulously prepare a wide range of reporting and documentation – always ensuring clients’ needs are fulfilled and conveyed to stakeholders effectively
- Is driven by:
– the value sustainable development brings,
– contributing to more sustainable built environments; and
– a commitment to improving the overall performance of buildings
- Pursues opportunity by networking with our extensive client base building and fostering relationships that will be the foundation of the next generation of sustainability professionals
- Demonstrates our intrinsic value to the building and construction industry through promoting our wide and broad range of expertise, services, capabilities and enduring sustainable outcomes
KEEN TO ENGINEER CHANGE?
An attractive salary package commensurate with skills and experience, as well as the opportunity to join a motivated and passionate team doing meaningful work, is on offer for successful applicants.
Apply online today at: https://www.sdconsultants.com.au/careers/senior-consultant-sydney/