An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced environmental consultant to join our team at Coterra Environment, a specialist consultancy based in West Perth. Coterra Environment provides environmental management and advisory services to project developers, resource mining companies, as well as industry and government sectors.
Coterra Environment recognises that its key asset is their close-knit team, who enjoy their work and take great pride in providing their clients with exceptional service and results. Coterra promotes a friendly, relaxed, and supportive atmosphere at work. The successful candidate will work with similarly highly experienced environmental impact assessment and scientific professionals, on a wide variety of projects, in the land development and resource sectors.
As part of a small team, you will have a great deal of autonomy and responsibility with your efforts being recognised and highly valued. We are currently looking for a new recruit to fulfil a senior team member role within our environmental impact assessment team primarily focusing on work in the land development sector. Ideally, candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- A degree in Environmental Science or Natural Resource Management or similar.
- Anywhere from 4+ years experience in Environmental Impact Assessment, environmental management planning, compliance or similar advisory roles.
- A good working knowledge of relevant federal and state environment legislation.
- Demonstrated capabilities with project leadership including project and budget management, provision of mentoring/guidance to assist other team members if required and business development.
- Excellent client, regulatory liaison and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated high standard of written work.
- Previous experience or accreditation in bushfire assessments will also be highly regarded.
Coterra Environment is able to offer career advancement, professional development, an enthusiastic team environment, and a large client and project portfolio to the successful applicant. The role is full-time, although flexible working arrangements will be considered if you are the right fit for our team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by clicking the 'apply for this job' button below. Further information can also be obtained by contacting Stacey Harley on (08) 9381 5513.