Job Title: Site Supervisor
Job Type: Fixed Term, Full Time
Dragonfly Environmental is currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor to join our Delivery Team (Sydney).
Dragonfly Environmental are specialists in ecological restoration of wetlands, riparian zones and saltmarshes and environmental management of a wide range of terrestrial ecosystems. They are leaders in their field, with results that speak for themselves in the form of significant recreated and restored environments throughout greater Sydney, regional NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing up to 15 assigned projects simultaneously.
- Supervising, leading and motivating up to 15 employees simultaneously.
- Implementing and promoting bush regeneration and ecological restoration techniques.
- Project Planning including client liaison.
- Daily, Monthly and Final Report Compiling and Writing.
- Completing and applying Work Health & Safety Checks, Job Safety Analysis, Safety Work Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Stock take of assets (tools) and consumables (chemicals) used on site.
- Simple maintenance of assets and consumables.
- Travelling between sites and depot when required (located in Elanora Heights).
- Clear and professional communication with teams, management and clients.
To be considered for the role:
|White Card||Chainsaw ticket (level 2 desired)|
|Drivers License and ability to drive manual confidently|
|ChemCert Card (AQF3 Accreditation)|
| Certificate 3 in Conservation and Land Management|
(Certificate 2, 4 & Diploma also accepted)
|Previous experience in Supervisory role (6-12+ months)|
|Chainsaw ticket (Level 1)|
|Strong passion for the environment|
|Positive attitude and good work ethic|
|High level of communication skills|
|Willingness to work in any weather|
|Strong written skills and computer literacy|
While Dragonfly is rapidly expanding, it prides itself on maintaining a family feel, where members are valued parts of the team. Employees are passionate about what they do and take their work seriously – but find time for pleasure and fun in what they do, making Dragonfly Environmental a great company to be a part of!
Please send your cover letter and resume to Edwina Matthes at [email protected] with the position title you are applying for in the email subject.
Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as Dragonfly Environmental vacancies do not have a closing date.