- Manage, source, inspect soils and materials for construction projects
- Temporary full-time, Werribee-based
- Salary from $89,015 plus super
We are Wyndham, one of Australia’s fastest growing and most diverse cities.
Our people are hard at work designing the precincts, building the infrastructure, developing the policies and delivering the programs that will ensure the City is prepared to welcome over 200,000 new residents by 2040.
Shape new possibilities. Be part of something more.
What you’ll deliver
- New opportunities for sourcing soil, clay and aggregate products
- Timely supplies of materials to landfill construction projects and daily operations
- Top soils for cell capping using onsite and offsite sources
- Manage relationships with contractors, suppliers, internal & external stakeholders
- Recommendations for improvements in implementing practices and procedures
What you’ll bring
- Technical expertise and knowledge of civil construction
- Extensive contractor management experience
- Work safe Victoria OH&S induction white card
- Current Victorian driver’s licence
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, Municipal Works Supervisors Certificate or equivalent
- A positive, curious and flexible mind
Be part of something more
Take a look at our job opportunities and you may be surprised at what you discover: a future-focused culture, a sense of purpose and possibility, and real opportunities to strengthen our diverse community. It all adds up to make Wyndham City a great place to belong.
Our people are our most valued asset. We are focused on building a culture that empowers every person to do their best work. Flexibility is built right into our DNA and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that celebrates a diverse workforce. Ask us how this role can be worked.
So, are you ready to shape new possibilities?
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending us a cover letter and your resume. We do not require any selection criteria to be addressed.
To find out more about the role, please contact Simon Clay, Manager Waste Management and Disposal on 0437 066 233.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM Sunday 23 February 2020.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all walks of life to apply for our job opportunities. Our commitment is to provide safe and inclusive environments where everyone can grow and succeed.