Sustainability and Environmental Graduate
With roots stemming from the Australian outback to a company with a global reach, Decmil has been growing over 40 years. Our diverse experience means there are greater opportunities to explore what's possible and be challenged by our unique portfolio of projects and clients.
Decmil has multiple Projects in locations across Australia. We are agile in our approach and always seek to do things differently. There is always a chance to challenge the norm and find solutions, making Decmil a place where you can grow and develop your skills in our diverse sectors.
We have a great opportunity for a driven Graduating Sustainability/Environmental individual to join our team.
What will you do
As a Sustainability and Environmental Graduate your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with promoting Sustainability and Environmental initiatives.
- Assisting in recognising and promoting safe behaviours.
- Frequent surveillance on site to ensure that all Sustainability and Environmental obligations are implemented and maintained.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Sustainability and Environmental specific compliance records, documents and data.
- Providing Sustainability and Environmental advice, guidance and support to key project teams.
What’s in it for you
Decmil is committed to offering professional opportunities to Graduates, we offer:
- A structured graduate program with strong leadership and mentoring support.
- An opportunity to build your knowledge with a team of industry professionals.
- The change to join an Australian company, with excellent business systems.
- A fun and fast paced environment.
What we are looking for
Behaviours and skills are of importance to us. To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary Degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science, Bachelor of Science or equivalent completed within the last two years.
- An understanding of current Sustainability issues and Environmental legislation.
- Sound verbal and written presentation skills.
- Able to maintain trusting relationships and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Efficient time management skills and effective problem-solving ability.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Flexibility to travel to site and work on a DIDO of FIFO roster, as required.
How to apply
Decmil is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
Decmil will provide you with the chance to be a part of a great team, have the opportunity to meet new people and gain experience with an industry leader who puts safety first.
If you’re ready to join the Decmil Team, apply now!