Sustainable Agriculture Officer
The Sustainable Agriculture Officer will work closely with farmers, land managers, local farmer groups, farming systems groups, agri-business, industry bodies and agencies to facilitate and implement workshops and events, work on soil-related projects, and promote sustainable farming outcomes, that achieve Australian Government and Murraylands and Riverland Landscape Board objectives for sustainable agriculture and natural resources outcomes.
12 months from middle March 2022
Requirements / Special Conditions:
- The position will be located in Murray Bridge or Berri.
- A degree in Natural Resources Management, Agriculture, Agricultural Science, Environmental Science or other associated degree is highly desirable.
- A current "C" Class Driver's Licence and willingness to drive is essential.
- Some out of hours work, Intra/interstate travel involving overnight absences from home or out of normal office hours may be required.
- A valid National Police Clearance (NPC) is a requirement.
ASO5 ($82,042 - $91,245)
Robin Tavonesa, Team Leader, Sustainable Agriculture on 0427 834 396 or [email protected]
Apply online by submitting a CV and a letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the Technical/Professional Knowledge and Experience (including qualifications) as outlined in the Position Description.
Applications close: 23/01/2022 6:00 PM
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.