NETWORKING IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL SECTOR
A great way to enhance your career is by building your environmental network. You can build your network by attending environmental networking events.
When you attend events you get to know what is going on in the sector, which is not only useful in finding suitable positions, but invaluable in showing your knowledge about the sector when trying to secure them. Below is a selection of networks that may be able to assist you in the development of your "green career".
You can also look at upcoming environmental events in the events listings on our site
- The Banksia Foundation: working with industry and community to create an array of platforms to focus attention on the recognition of excellence in sustainability.
- Australian Environment Business Network: Environment and energy industry representative body.
- Beyond Zero Emissions: A national grassroots climate action network
- Australia Green Drinks: Every month people who work in the environmental field meet up at informal sessions known as Green Drinks
New South Wales
- Newcastle Green Drinks: Networking and events for environmental professionals in and around Newcastle.
Networks listed are solely for the information of EJN's users. Inclusion in this listing does not imply endorsement and EJN assumes no responsibility for the networks that are listed.